- a baseball wallpaper mural or an exploration map for a boy
- wildlife scenery or a sunny meadow for a girl.
TIP: Put a ceiling wallpaper mural in your kids room. They will watch the stars as they go to bed.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO WALL PAPER MURALS:
- Most common situation: go to the store and look at the variety of styles they have available. Choose the image and design you like and that’s it!
- Do you have a picture or a painting you really, really like? You can customize your wall paper mural. Bring the picture to a specialized store, and they will transfer your photo on fabric backed vynil wallcovering.
- Another option is to have a mural painted on canvas(again at a specialized store), and then it will be applied to your wall the same way the wallpaper is, instead of a regular wallcovering.
There are more sizes to consider when you decided to buy your mural:
- Large murals are designed to cover the entire wall, and range in size from approximately 5 to 14 feet in width or length.
- Small or “accent” murals consist of smaller, individual decorative images. Small murals range in size from around 1 foot to 5 or 6 feet in length or width, again with many styles available.
- Door murals are just the right size to cover almost any interior door. It can be your perfect spot to add beauty or fun to your room!
Return to Home Page from Wall Paper Murals